Customer Cooperation and Pre-Treatment Preparation
The main reason a quality bed bug treatment fails is due to a lack of customer cooperation and preparation for a pest management professionals’ treatment. It is imperative that the home owner or facility manager understand basic bed bug identification, biology, behavior, and control/prevention. The following guidelines must be followed for complete eradication of a bed bug infestation and to prevent future re-infestations.
- Empty all closets, chests, drawers, nightstands, and all other furniture
- Launder or dry clean all bed sheets, mattress pads, blankets, bed skirts, bedspreads, pillows, and clothing, and place them in plastic bags
- Thoroughly vacuum mattress, bed frames, upholstered furniture, draperies, and carpeted surfaces in infested rooms and discard in sealed, plastic bag away from home
- Reduce/eliminate clutter on floor near sleeping/resting areas
- Reduce/eliminate clutter under beds and closets to reduce harborage areas
We can give you a all inclusive price, in which we handle everything from start to finish.
The pre treatment preparation is really one of the major factors of a treatments success, this is a step that is often overlooked in many other companies treatment procedures.